The New Year started very fine. Despite the social media hanging that we all have to do for some reason. Otherwise, I have stayed far away from my mobile devices and just taken it easy! This was a long needed break. I’m happy to spend the first days of the year at Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpylä Spa, and it’s nice to notice I do not have a headache! I have had this annoying instant little pain lately and stayed awake late against my will. Luckily all the tasks are handled and last year is behind now – and this start for the year hopefully represents the ideology of the whole new year: less load, more living! Why o why this is such a hard thing for a human being? At least to my species.
Well then laying it all around chilling here I started to figure out all the nice things that I want to do in this year or probably in future – in my life. No hurries! I was floating in the spa bubbles and thinking aloud with a friend, what are our dream achievements. A bit crazy to-dos – the so-called bucket list. Here I’m revealing some of my desires. They are naturally pretty nuts and creative like me but why not possible?!
Henna’s bucket list
– Write books (from adults’ books to children’s stories)
– Do a travel series
– Get married in front of Elvis in Vegas
– Adopt an African kid
– Own something cool, like a rap club
– Create an art gallery of my own and do some of my bullshit there
– Decorate my own home (real home that I own, not a rental flat)
– Learn to braid / to do my hair
– Learn to be a tiny bit of a better cook
– Fly with an air balloon and disappear for a moment into the sky
– Win a peace medal
Haha! That’s my list! Have you thought any of yours? Hopefully – because it really helps to manage in everyday life and has a similar effect to holidays, that you wish always to have… Live feet strictly on the ground but head up high, I’m shouting here from the tenth floor!
Blog co-operation with Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpylä Spa